WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Peter Wiringa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:56:20 -0500
Hi,

Anyone by chance using a small-screen friendly (responsive would be
awesome) layout for results from the Google Search Appliance? Or aiming to
create one? We're thinking it's time to provide better output for the
generic web search results page and would like to hear your experiences if
you've done anything already (and take a peek at your XSLT and CSS), or get
any suggestions you might have.

Somewhat related: Anyone using any OneBox modules?

--
Peter Wiringa
Electronic Communications/New Media

"I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It keeps me
sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be." - V. Hanna