WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kathy Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:59:47 -0500
Greetings, Web Standards,

University Relations is collecting names and contacts of preferred vendors
for communications services. We would appreciate your input, specifically
for web designers, developers (including Drupal developers), UI, UX, IA,
and consultants.

Please enter your recommendations to our Communications Vendor Survey:
https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRycUJfSmIxZ213UVdudDlqNTFuZHc6MQ#gid=0

The survey also asks for recommendations for print design, writing,
photography, and other communications specialties. Please feel free to make
those recommendations as well, if you work regularly with other specialties.

We are collecting this information to make informed decisions about U-wide
contracts for specific services, and to provide a comprehensive list to U
communicators.

Please make your recommendations by June 14.

Thank you for your participation.

--
Kathy Jensen
Marketing & E-Communications