WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Laura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 10:56:02 -0500
Hi, Dan.
Thanks for your message. We won't have a beta version prior to launch at the
end of this week, but you can get a feel for the vision, design and
functionality through the updates and details shared on the brand blog:
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/brand/blog/

We have gone through rigorous testing, working with the Usability Lab, and
found that process to be very helpful in fine-tuning the home page. Due to
the timeline for launch, there are some enhancements we are already planning
for phase two. The feedback we receive after launch will be helpful in
determining priorities for that phase.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,
Laura