WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Zachary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:59:01 -0600
I'm curious when the next Web-Dev lunch will be?  I'd still be very
interested and eager to share what my office has been doing in terms of
writing and creating form style guides, CSS guidelines for forms, and
form interface standards.  And I'd love to know if anybody else has
formalized their web form design process at all.

Zach