WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Kunitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:04:47 -0500
Hi Dan,
We have a general PHP feed parser with HTML templates. I've only used
it with UThink and the U's Events Calendar, but the templates should
allow for customization of other feeds.

However, I would like to review Google Feed API. Maybe I could get
over the delayed JS so that we don't have to maintain our parser
anymore.

Dan

--
Dan Kunitz
Web Project Manager

131D Anderson Hall
612-624-7335

Send website help requests to [log in to unmask]