WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ann Nordby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:26:31 -0500
I am planning an event with 200 attendees in the room + 200 attendees
online (UMConnect). We want to do instant polling during the event and are
planning to use Turning Point. I know that UMConnect has a polling feature,
and we are planning to use that.

Is it possible to combine results from turning point and umconnect display
them during the event? Or some other software that will do online and
face-to-face polling at once? I would prefer not to ask people to download
apps before we begin.

Thanks for any advice.
Ann

--