WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:27:58 -0600
We use Contribute to manage content for about 25 smaller web sites.

(for a few other, more robust, sites that aren't on regular OIT central hosting and not managed via Contribute, we use Drupal)

The other enterprise-level content-management platform at the U that we use is Movable Type via the Libraries.

Finally, for accessibility reasons (and in the spirit of exploring other alternatives that appear to be popular / effective for various reasons), we are looking into Contao for a few projects.

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Web Design & Social Media
612.624.4545  :  http://z.umn.edu/klayon  :  http://twitter.com/klayon
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/communications/