WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Abuzzahab <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:24:08 -0500
Good morning web standards colleagues,

We have a job opening on our web and multimedia
team<http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=103664>.
We are looking for a lead content strategist to write and edit content,
analyze goals, and create long- term plans for the college website and its
relationship to academic, departmental and research websites. Our team
provides content planning, design, development, and maintenance of college
websites and applications such as blogs, ebooks, and media presentations.

Other highlights homogenized out of the post:

   - Our web team is composed of four full-time web designers, including
   this position.
   - We have autonomy to do our work properly, and support from the top to
   be creative.
   - The web team is in the academic & information technology office and
   collaborates directly with server admins, front and back-end developers,
   and instructional designers.
   - We write our own HTML and CSS, live by web standards, and roll our own
   CMS.
   - The air conditioning in our office suite sucks, but we have three huge
   windows that open and face a park.

http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=103664

Have a great day!

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Faruk Abuzzahab
Web and Multimedia Lead

Can't get a hold of me?
Contact the web team at [log in to unmask]