WEBSTANDARDS Archives

August 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:18:30 -0500
Hello all,

As we approach the end of the summer, it's time to announce the fall Web
Standards meeting topics!  As always, topics, times, and locations are
listed on the Google
Calendar<http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic>(which
you can add into your own calendar), and the Web
Standards <http://www.webstandards.umn.edu/> site as well!

*September*
Topic: Making a Mobile Site at the U
Presenter: Tony Thomas from Coffman Union
Location: 325 Education Sciences

*October*
Topic: Mass Email
Detail: We'll be looking for several people to talk about mass email systems
and their experiences with them.
Location: TBA

*November*
Topic: Online Payment Systems
Detail: We'll be looking for people to talk about online payment systems
they've used for their sites.
Location: TBA

*December*
No Meeting

So come join us for free pizza, networking, and learning!

-Dan Sagisser