WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Nuria Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:40:17 -0600
Hi Ann,

On some of our blogs we've added email notification with Feedburner. We just
set up a page for the email notification and paste in the code generated
from Feedburner. For example:

helps!

Nuria

--
Nuria Sheehan
Marketing Lead, Web and Media

Can't get a hold of me?
Contact the web team at [log in to unmask]