WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Kunitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:24:14 -0600
Oh good, it's not just me.

Web Standards hosted a discussion (or two) on what would be ideal for the U
to offer for central web hosting, but not a replacement for UMContent.

Dan

--
Dan Kunitz
*Institute on the Environment Digital Content & IT Professional*

325E Learning & Environmental Sciences
612-625-3516