WEBSTANDARDS Archives

July 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Brent Engebretson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:32:40 -0500
/I am sending this on behalf of Steve Nguyen, //OIT/

The RFP team has finished evaluating the responses to the Drupal RFP,
identified finalists as well as completed reference checks.  We are
planning to move ahead with one of the proposals that will include an
implementation partner and external hosting provider. Our purchasing
team is working on a contract and negotiating with the vendors.  More
information will be shared as it becomes available.

*/*Steve Nguyen, Service Owner*/
Collaboration & Web Content Services
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Office of Information Technology
*1300 South 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55455**
* [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
612-625-4774 <tel:612-625-4774>
*
**