WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kevin Atkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:27:22 -0600
Hi Brad,

I am not sure of the answer to your question. However I found this article
that describes the different connection options with Contribute and seems to
say WebDav might work, not sure about Contribute's checkin/checkout. Here is
the link in case it helps.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Contribute/5.0_Deploying/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d117a7496df1-7fa4.html

Kevin

--