WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:14:13 -0500
Thanks to everyone who came today: 36 RSVPed for pizza, and I also saw
a few people bring their own food.  We continue to average 30-40 per
month.

And thanks to everyone who contributed to today's discussions,
especially Jeremy Casper, Dan Sagisser, and Drew Stevenson.

Finally, I'll be posting the video to Media Mill as soon as I can.
That and other related info from today will eventually be noted on the
wiki.

See you again on Thursday November 19,

Kris Layon
U of M Web Standards & Accessibility Workgroup

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/