WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Berg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:55:34 -0700
Which device is it?

Sara Hurley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It's just a pile of authorization failure, per usual.

And I'm just not comfortable binding it to my U account since it's a
personal phone...despite me using it for work quite a lot.

-----

Sara Hurley
Instructional Designer
School of Public Health