WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:36:15 -0600
Hello,

I just discovered a U of M social networking chart and am going to add
the link to my "Awesome Charts" wave. If anyone who isn't on this wave
wants to join it, send me your gmail/gwave address. I envision the wave
to be a list of exceptional charts on any topic. I hope that each chart
added will have a wow factor. "Wow, this is well designed, unique,
useful..."

Here is the link: http://www1.umn.edu/twincities/networking.php

If any of you compiled and/or created this chart, I think it is a great
resource and I thank you!

Karoline

--
Karoline Dehnhard