WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Peter Wiringa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:25:44 -0600
I'll second forms as a topic. I'm interested in standardizing the forms
we create. While there's an abundance of information out there about
usability, accessibility, and general design, it's still a topic ripe
for discussion.