WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:45:12 -0600
There's also a very active local user group <http://mspwordpress.com/>. I'd
encourage anyone who is interested in Wordpress to join the mailing list.
The community is quick to respond and very helpful.

--
Tony Thomas
Web Developer

Direct: 612-626-9820