WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:41:54 -0500
We're going to try an experiment this time too. The
[log in to unmask] has transitioned to Google, so we can use
YouTube and Google+. I'm
going to bring a web cam and try to broadcast the presentation to YouTube.
Watch this list around noon Friday for a link to the video stream.

We've done some testing, but there is no guarantee that this will work.
Please bear with us if there are glitches.

--
Tony Thomas
Web Developer

Direct: 612-626-9820