WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Garrett Kuchta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:32:32 -0500
The recommendation is for authorize.net SIM.  The university's central
credit card processing system, UPay, was abandoned in favor of it.

Garrett

https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/compare_wp_products