WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:07:24 -0500
Ha, yeah, sorry, I think I didn't phrase that well.  I guess where I was
going with that was if you're only using it as a link... a short printed
like might be a lot better.

Also, I want to agree with Phil for different reasons.  If you're going to
make make it for mobile, keep in mind that they all (ok, maybe not all, but
the vast majority) have some level of location awareness baked in.  It's
actually built into HTML5.  So don't think of the mobile as just a smaller
screen, think of it as a different device with different capabilites (yeah,
it doesn't have a keyboard, but it does have GPS)

-dan