WEBSTANDARDS Archives

July 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tonu Mikk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:34:02 -0500
Hello friends,

Please help us identify and understand challenges around implementing
accessible Web design by participating in a
survey<https://umsurvey.umn.edu/index.php?sid=99375&lang=um>.
 Your input will aid in the development, assessment, and implementation of
resources to assist Web designers in ensuring an accessible Web presence at
the University of Minnesota. We will also be gathering feedback regarding
Compliance Sheriff, an automated accessibility checking application.

After finishing the survey you will be taken to a web form where you can
enter your name to be included in the prize drawing.  We have five $25 gift
cards to the University of Minnesota bookstore.  Please complete the survey
by August 30th to qualify for the prize drawing.

Please forward this message to anyone involved in the web development work.
 The link to the survey is included:
*https://umsurvey.umn.edu/index.php?sid=99375&lang=um*

Thank you,
Tonu

--
Tonu Mikk
Disability Services, Office for Equity and Diversity