WEBSTANDARDS Archives

August 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tim Beaufoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:01:12 -0500
Hello Web Folks,

We are interested in trying to feed our google calendar into our website
via feeds. The challenge we're facing is, we have multiple calendars.
How do we feed a select set of our event calendars into our site in
chronological order from date of event and not date of posting the
event? This is the setup we're trying to use, but it only pulls one
calendar from our account which I assume is our first created calendar.

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/[user]/public/basic?orderby=starttime&sortorder=ascending&max-results=5

Thanks.
--

Tim Beaufoy