WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ann Nordby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:48:20 -0500
Can I please have opinions on content management systems?

1. Yes or no?
We are evaluating the benefits of going to a CMS. What are the chief
benefits? We are currently using Dreamweaver. Would Adobe Contribute
suffice if all is going well with my team of web contributors now?

2. UMContent?
Does UMContent work well for anyone? It is centrally supported and free.
Any problems with it?

Thank you for your opinions.
Best,
Ann