WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:50:21 -0500
What's wrong with the embedded player provided by Media Mill?  I've
been using that on my sites for years and have no complaints.

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/