WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:52:51 -0500
Just a reminder to RSVP if you are having pizza with us tomorrow:

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Time: 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Place: 101 Walter
Topic:  mobile web, plus brief updates from HighEdWeb in Milwaukee and
An Event Apart in Chicago

I suggest that we try to incorporate the conferences update into the
initial lunch period, and wrap that up around noon so that we keep an
hour for the mobile web topic --- there's plenty to cover there.

Also, I'm going to videorecord the meeting for posting online later.
I will keep the camera trained on the podium, so despite this making
presenting feel more formal, I'll prefer that people who have things
to say come to the podium to do so.  Otherwise your comments won't be
included in the recording.  (and, I can try to be the default MC and
repeat questions or comments from the podium when this isn't practical
-- but too much of that might be kinda annoying…)

Thanks,

Kris Layon
U of M Web Standards & Accessibility Workgroup

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/