WEBSTANDARDS Archives

July 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Benjamin Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:09:38 -0500
All, sorry for the late notice & the cross-post, but hopefully you'll find
this useful.

Ben

You are invited to attend a two-hour vLIVE! Presentation on July 29 with
Johannes Ullrich, PhD (bio below), from noon-2 PM ET: "Clickjacking and UI
Re-dressing Attacks Against Web Applications." This $195 Presentation is
being offered to you at NO COST to our EDU constituents. You need to use
discount code EDU530 to claim your free presentation.

Presentation Details:

Title: Clickjacking and UI Re-dressing Attacks against Web Applications

Instructor: Johannes Ullrich, PhD