WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Linda Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:26:30 -0600
Hello all,

We are on the hunt for a new developer to join the Web and Software
Development Group at the Rochester campus! We are a small and friendly
group that works closely together to develop and maintain a wide range
of websites and software, including a homegrown curriculum management
system (iSEAL) and the campus website (r.umn.edu), as well as provide
data extraction and analysis services to staff and faculty. We are
looking for someone who has experience with website development,
object oriented programming (preferably Java), and data querying. We
are especially hoping to find someone who has a talent for applying
prior knowledge to new challenges, and enjoys working collaboratively
with co-workers, faculty and staff.