WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:50:00 -0500
I think this is a fine idea --- maybe I'll be convinced that it's
really useful.  =)

I thought Wave looked pretty overwhelming when I saw a demo a while
back, so I haven't set aside any time to try it.  But clearly, it must
be useful and I just need to understand it better.  Or, if it's not
terribly useful, I also should understand that better too, beyond just
one demo…

Looking forward to hear how the Wave users incorporate this into our
web continuing ed process.  My main question is, do we want to project
this on the second screen in 101 Walter during the meeting or is this
more "off line" or post-meeting?

(and if we do project, would that be distracting?)

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/