WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:56:29 -0500
I thought projecting it might be neat. It would definitely give those
who don't yet have accounts an idea of how the whole thing works. I
don't want to distract from the presenters, however. That being said,
how many of us will be on Twitter anyway? ;-)

We could call it an experiment. If it doesn't prove useful we could
make it an off-line post-presentation resource.

Perhaps the presenters should weigh in.