WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Andria Waclawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:13:53 -0600
If there is one I'd be giddy, but I don't think there is a umn template
available. However, you can grab the source from a standard Google form and
embed it on any page pretty easily... so long as creating additional pages
on your site isn't too big of a deal.

There is a lot of extra code for required fields that can be stripped out.
Just focus on the form and input tags. From there, you can set up a css to
make it pretty and apply to future forms, too. Make sure to do the same for
the Submit page or clicking the button will launch the default page from
Google forms.

/Andria

--
*Andria **Waclawski*