WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:17:12 -0600
As Jim mentioned at our meeting today, he and I are part of a new
Drupal users group at the University. We have a survey open to collect
some info and ideas about Drupal at the U, including some information
related to Drupal themes. This survey will guide how we approach
developing Drupal themes that make use of the responsive header and
footer. The survey covers some other areas as well. If you are using
Drupal for University sites and haven't completed the survey yet,
please give it a look, and consider forwarding it on to others:

https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZnVGhfMThpb0g5TXU0MHFXNWNBUUE6MQ#gid=0

If you have questions about the survey, please let me know. I'll be
cross-posting this to code-people, so no need to forward it on to that
list.

Thanks,
Gabe

--