WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:11:28 -0500
7bit
From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
Jennie,

Great much needed info! Thank you.

Is it permissible to add a Flickr badge to a U of M website that links
to a specific Flickr page used by a department? Is there a page that
explains the proper way to link to social networking sites (on a U of M
website)? If not, that would be really useful. Any info would be much
appreciated.

Karoline

--
Karoline Dehnhard