WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:00:08 -0600
From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
I wonder if this is how Luke felt as Vader threw the Emperor off that ledge :-)

Great news—Now the onus is on us to make the implementation work well
for everyone.

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Project Coordinator