WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:59:50 -0500
Our next Web Standards meeting is coming up this Friday, October 18th.
In order to ensure timely lunch delivery, please RSVP by the end of
today if you plan to attend:

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Our focus this month will be on responsive email template design and
will begin with a presentation by Lisa Case.

University Relations, along with a cross-department group, recently
developed and released a new responsive email template. Lisa Case,
from University Relations, will be presenting the new template and
discussing the code that went into developing the template. The
presentation will be followed by a discussion of modern email coding
techniques. Come with your insights and questions.

Also on the agenda: A proposed name change to better reflect the focus
of our group.

Location: 325 Education Sciences

Time: As always, food and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then
we'll start the presentation.

Online: We plan to broadcast the session via a Google Hangout - keep
an eye on this mailing list for a link shortly before the start of the
presentation.

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Your Web Standards Coordinators,
Tony Thomas, Wendy Volkman, and Gabe Ormsby

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web
standards meetings? Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Application Developer