WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Julian Kittelson-Aldred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:56:36 -0500
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help with JaWS/web hotel hosting. I have two users who
cannot connect to their sites (via Contribute) since Monday - but were able
to update as recently as last week with no issues. They connect with
pre-configured Contribute keys and are getting an error that the username
or password is incorrect. The two sites are http://www1.umn.edu/hup/ and
http://www1.umn.edu/ocr/

I have tried connecting to these websites using multiple methods with no
success. I know that there can be problems with cross-server access
checking sometimes and have had to update server settings for other sites
from "xxxxxx.email.umn.edu" to "webhotel.tc.umn.edu" but that method is
failing here. I called the 1HELP and they have opened an incident ticket,
but I've heard nothing so far.

Do any of you know anything/anyone that might shed light on this?

Your help is very much appreciated.

- Julian

--
Julian Kittelson-Aldred

Web Designer/Developer
Office of the Senior Vice President
for Academic Administration, UMN System

110 Morrill Hall | 612.624.4545 | [log in to unmask]