WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:11:59 -0600
Hello Fellow Web Nerds and Non-Nerds alike:

I was exploring the idea of integrating something of a slideshow/quick fact
gallery that would be something like many other reports published on the web
these days. It would end up with a look similar to this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/15-suburbs-that-are-turning-into-slums-2010-7#

<http://www.businessinsider.com/15-suburbs-that-are-turning-into-slums-2010-7#>We
already integrate the UThink Blog, Media Mill into our site and I was
wondering if there was already something like this that people are using
that is shared that could accomplish this task. If not, I could integrate
something into our current Ruby on Rails framework, so suggestions on that
end would be welcome as well.

Thanks,

Dave

--