WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rebecca Noran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 18:11:13 -0500
I agree strongly with all of Jessica's points. This upgrade will be an
ENORMOUS improvement and make our work more efficient and effective, and
better enable us to collect and share the impact we have online... very
important always but especially in this climate.