WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:50:41 -0500
Hello,

If anyone has linked to Flickr I would be curious to know how. My
understanding is that they require that you either link to them using a
Flickr photo or Flickr badge (correct me if I am wrong). I also want to
know if there are rules about using a Flickr badge on a U of M site since
it is advertisement-like. Also, what exactly does "for personal use" mean
with regard to Flickr?

I have many questions about other social media too! This would be a good
topic for a presentation.

Karoline