WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jennifer Schulz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:09:16 -0600
Please help us spread the word about this new web position at the University:

The University's Global Programs and Strategy Alliance is seeking a
front-end web developer to join our communications team. This is a
new, temporary (2-year) position with responsibility for web planning,
strategy, and implementation. The GPS Alliance is the central
international office for the University of Minnesota system and is the
driving force for the University in globalizing teaching, learning,
research, and engagement.

Full job description: employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=109175
Requisition #: 182844

Please contact me with questions about the position. Thanks!

--
Jennifer Schulz
Communications Director