WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:27:17 -0500
Reminding everyone that we will be kicking off the school year with a
joint program of Web Standards and Communicators Forum:

Health Quest: Story of a UMN iPhone app

Friday, September 20, 2013
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | 35 Nicholson Hall

Pizza at 11:30 a.m. / Presentation w/Q+A: Noon to 1 p.m.
Will be available live via Google Hangout and a recording will be
provided afterwards.

RSVP by Wednesday, Sept. 18 if you plan to attend at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Details about the presentation can be found at the Web Standards site:
http://webstandards.umn.edu/ai1ec_event/health-quest-story-of-a-umn-iphone-app/

Note: Some of you reported getting an error, "Unable to send e-mail,"
when submitting your RSVP last week. We're looking into that, but in
the meantime, rest assured that despite the error, any RSVPs were
saved by the system.

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web
standards meetings? Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Application Developer