WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Matt Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:02:23 -0500
I'm a lurker from Carleton (since I'm the only web designer here it's nice to be plugged in to a larger scene!) but we do have a standard header used on most pages.

Yes, we are putting it, in its entirety, first. Though there's not that much to it -- a few links and a search box.

Matt