WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Zachary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:22:26 -0600
I'd like to see people present on how they are using Analytics and other
stats tools in very effective ways.

SUA has been making steps to standardize our forms, and I'd be happy to
present our form style guide and the reasoning behind the design
decisions we made regarding forms and the form style guide.

--
Zachary Johnson * Web Manager