WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Debbie Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:57:04 -0500
We are using Kohana for several of our applications.

http://kohanaframework.org/

We looked at several other frameworks at the time (symphony, cake php,
code igniter, and zend), but decided to use kohana because it was
lightweight, yet had all of the features we needed.  We have been using
it for several years and have been very happy.

--
Debbie Gillespie
Systems Staff