WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:15:22 -0600
7bit
From:
Zachary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
That's interesting.  I could see a lot of demand for a unified way to
create response content on community-based websites.  Especially if you
didn't have to create another user login at each one.

I am somewhat nervous of the web going in that direction, though.  What
if users *expect* a Google Wave-based comments/response system *but*
Google Wave is actually way crappier than some competing product? Or
isn't accessible?  That's going to be a very tricky thing to resolve as
a developer.

--