WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Boyle, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:10:03 -0500
Hi Tonu,

I hope you don't mind me being so straightforward, but, are you from
Estonia? My friends in OIT over in CFANS, where I work for the Department
of Horticulture, told me there is a Tonu who works for IT who is from
Estonia. I have just learned that I will be going to graduate school this
fall in Tartu and have been eager to speak with anyone from Estonia. I have
never been there, and what I know of the country is almost exclusively
through what I have read. It would be great to chat with someone who is
from there!

Kind regards,

Tom Boyle