WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jason Goray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:58:10 -0500
The MPC has two accounts that I know of.

Both of us make heavy use of the resource.

Any days I don't have other lunch plans, I have "lunch with Lynda" and
watch view source or deke's techniques or whatever course I'm interested in
at the time - very nice.

I'm pretty sure that the MPC would also be interested in taking part in a
campus wide initiative as long as it didn't disrupt our access.

--
Jason Goray
Web Architect