WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:34:51 -0500
The issue has never been technological... we just need someone to do it.
I've actually sent emails out about this on the list several times, no one
is ever able to do it though.

This time, Dan Kunitz was kind enough to come record it and put it up, and
I can't thank him enough for it!

Anyway, if anyone else is willing to record sessions, and put them up,
please drop me a line and let me know.

-Dan