WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Zachary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:53:11 -0500
Mobile Safari (iphone/ipod) presents itself as media="screen" for CSS
purposes.  Seems like Opera Mini does the same now.

I'm not sure if any of the mobile browsers just present themselves as
media="handheld" anymore.

--
Zachary Johnson * Web Manager