WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:53:21 -0600
Designers! We want you. We now have 6 people on the team interested in
some sort of back end work who can also do some JavaScripting and
basic front end work, QA, etc. We have one designer. We need graphic
designers, copy editors, web designer. If you are on the fence, you
can sign up as a maybe, let us know!

https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDdBWVVZSmxSczVVZ2lyWFFabGJjRXc6MQ#gid=0

This will be the last time I contact the list, then we will move into
team name and role selection! Feel free to email me with any
questions.

Dave